View Single Post
Old 05-26-2014, 07:49 PM
  # 300 (permalink)  
SolitaryThinker

Originally Posted by rockstonic View Post
That looks delicious applekat! And nice job Izzy! Love the poem Adna. Particularly the part about forcing yourself to repent in the desert. It seems memorial day is a hard weekend for quite a few of us. Soli and ST, right there with you on the gloomy train. Self worth and feeling like you lived up to your potential are hard for everyone and harder still I think for people that have been covering up that fear of not having lived up to their potential or not being good enough. Sometimes I try to tell myself that anything I do today is okay as long as I'm not drinking. I can be a little crazy or goofy or angry or sad, but as long as I'm not drinking I can't judge myself. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I myself am stressed because I have lab tomorrow, just received a zero online on an assignment that they told me I was excused from last week and told them I have a note to cover that day that I do not have. I'm worried I need the note for them to clear it and worried I will not pass the class if I can't get it cleared. Worry worry worry about tomorrow. Who knows, maybe they won't even ask me tomorrow and all will be fine. But I keep ruminating and beating myself up over missing something mandatory. If I had a job I would've long been fired. Sorry for the rant.
yea 8/
Hope for the best tho it's just a summer class, I'm sure it won't be a huge huge issue honestly, I have gotten into situations like that before at school and skated out of them...hope it all goes well