View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014, 03:02 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
itsmylifenow
And Presents For Pretty Girls

Obsession is one of the hardest things to break IMO. I've had that overwhelming Need too and I always explained it as having a second person inside you that absolutely must do whatever it is and the first person has no choice. I had access to my xabfs FB and it was torture. The opportunity to check up on him, to see what he was saying about me to other people and how he was acting was too much for me to walk away from. And, what happened to me after I'd found out all these things? I got hurt. If I hadn't been in there I wouldn't have known he'd slept with another woman. While that turned out to be a blessing since it made me stop seeing him, the pain that has followed since is taking a while to get through.

But, all it really did was keep me tied to him. His world, his life, his whereabouts. The focus went on him and her, wondering about things that just shouldn't matter.

Im thankful he changed his password for whatever reason. I needed that to happen for me to stop. There are angels looking out for you, too.