View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014, 02:41 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Butterfly
Baby Steps

I have told him that I will support him through the next few days until the funeral is over but after that I don't want to see him until he is ready to be honest with me and seek help!! I have found it very difficult the last few days being around him he has called for an hour or so since Friday and he will be here for dinner today!! It's hard to be around him because he won't talk to me he walked out with little explanation. I need to know if everything he told me was a lie and for how long. Some people say it doesn't matter if he lied or if he's in love with me but to me it does because I am struggling to move on with all these questions running round my head!!!

When he leaves I am emotionally exhausted!!!!

He told me yesterday he thinks that he is a functioning alcoholic but then other times he disagrees and that he enjoys a drink and he's just someone who works hard all week and looks forward to having a beer at the weekends? If only having a beer was the problem he can't just have a beer or two it's as many until he passes out Is this normal alcoholic thinking??

His mum rang me yesterday and asked me if I would mind baking some desserts for the funeral on Tuesday!! I haven't heard from her since my husband walked out and she rings me to ask that. Although I wanted to say no I couldn't but I was so annoyed!!

I have to get through today and Tuesday