View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 04:30 PM
  # 77 (permalink)  
Adnamaeel

Soliloquy, I'm glad you're back, you were missed. I'm so sorry for what's happening with your mom, and how hard it is on you. All you can really do in a situation like this is to take care of yourself, and I really hope you do.
Have you ever heard of Bach's flower remedies? They've been around for more than 50 years, and work on a vibrational level. I know how ridiculous this sounds, but they really do work, and there's one in particular that might really be helpful for you called rescue remedy. It comes in several forms, but the pastilles are what I would recommend. They have no alcohol in them, and are so subtle that even if you took them all at once, you'd be fine. They are incredibly helpful for anxiety and stress, and are safe enough for kids as well as adults. They work wonders for me, even after all the opiates I took, and I think could be really beneficial for you. You can get them at health food stores if there are any where you live, but I just checked, and amazon has them, too. It's an add on item there, so you'll have to get a few of them, or order something else, too, but I think they could really help you right now.
I'm hoping for the best possible outcome for your mom, and also for you. Please take care of yourself, and vent on here as much as you need to.