View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 07:01 AM
  # 297 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Originally Posted by chicory View Post
Glad little Dorothy is doing so well, Tod. I bet if Jay could sleep, he would gladly share a box with Dorothy in order to do so!

Jay, you sound on top of things here. I am hoping that this will go better than you anticipate. It would make anyone nervous to do it, but you seem to be getting there, safely, although maybe not comfortable for you. hugs.

hey, maybe take a nice tub bath, in cold water with ice cubes?
I have no idea if this would work, but cold water makes me relax... any time I swam in cold water, I felt very cozy after getting out and drying off. relaxing and made me sleepy.

hope you have some fun today, the weather here is just beautiful! maybe do some photography. what kind of camera is it that you want, in case I win the lotto?

love to all.
Jay: Chicory just hit on something! Is there a pool somewhere you could go swimming in? That would be a wonderful thing to do! Or maybe there's someplace you can take Moose with you to play in the water?

Chicory: Don't know about Jay? But Dorothy sure loves her box! I keep a clean towel on the bottom for her and she's in the A/C too! The Vet is sending a new medication for her too! She doesn't have her equilibrium back yet so trying to straighten her head is a trick. I'll catch her at times sitting and looking around. She'll see me looking at her and drop her head quickly! I tell her she better not be milking this for all the pampering and attention she's getting. LOL

TOD