View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 01:38 PM
  # 282 (permalink)  
chicory

Live thank you , for the compliment, not sure what I did to deserve it, but I 'll take it
actually, I thought maybe you saw me today, walking through meijers with my blouse unbuttoned (the middle button). embarrassing.
Then went to lunch with daughter and after ward, as we were leaving, she stopped right in front of me, causing me to nearly bump her from behind. I had stepped on the back of her flip flop- bringing her to a halt... told the girls I may be ready for assisted living. not exactly graceful today..lol

I found some places you might check with. sometimes they do free spay neuters. some give vouchers for free or low cost neuters. sometimes they know someone who can help catch them, spay/neuter them and then return them to where they lived. which is really a good way to control cat populations. I have had some low cost, some freebies. depends , sometimes there is a donation to the group and they do a lot of them for free then. maybe this will help somehow.

TENNESSEE

Holly Help Memorial Spay Fund
******* VA / ******* TN
276-466-5375
Everyone is eligible for low cost s-n assistance, which is funded by the public through recycled aluminum cans.

People United for Animals PUFA
PO Box 1082
******* TN 37621
423-274-2407
Lost cost s-n assistance in ******* VA/TN

hugs
chicory