Old 05-21-2014, 01:15 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  
Mamahawk
Mamahawk

Personally I had to cut off any access. We took me off the bank account. We put cash in a safe. I don't even have car keys right now. I don't leave alone. I don't make a "trip to the bathroom" at the store. (To meet my dealer) the difference this time? I never made it last day one in the past. I'm in day 5 today. It's been rough. Very rough. But the only other option is losing my family and eventually, death. Because I will take a fatal dose someday. The only option for me is to cut off access. I believe that is key. I have had a 20 year addiction. I'm 41 years old. I've been pulling this crap for half of my life now. I have taken up to 50 pills in ine day. That's 16,000 mgs Tylenol. A regular dose when I can't get rx is 12-14 pills at once. Every day. I'm lucky to be alive. I would not be on day 5 without the steps I've taken AND this forum and my family. I'm grateful to you all. Every addict has to come to the point where they decide that's it. I'm there. I hope you get there to snow. Please excuse any typos. I haven't slept since Saturday.