View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 03:41 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Hammer
Engineer Things; LOVE People

Originally Posted by asm505 View Post
He is not in AA or any type of treatment program.

What if he isn't an alcoholic?
HUH? Would YOU be here?

Ok. Real Deal. REAL {Non - A) guys would just drop any Alcohol -- especially from the Home Life, if it in anyway bothered their beloved. Just letting you know that. It is NOT a control thing, it is just a Love and Respect thing.

Just so you know -- I am a Not-an-A guy and if you and I were an "item," and I knew Alcohol bothered you, we would have NO Alcohol around the house, and if you had expressed ANY concern, I would not be out drinking when you were not around, either. AND I would sort of smile on the inside while doing that.

Guess we sort of do that. Since AWtf is an A, we do not have Alcohol in the house, and daughter even dumped the Cooking Vanilla when she found it (AWtf relapsed on that before).

Get it? To Non-A people, Alcohol is no bigger deal than whether there is Tab or Mr. Pibb (those no long exist, right?) Soda in the fridge.

He is talking about not keeping a case of beer in the house but buying buy the 6 pack so he can't over drink. How long till this changes to two 6 packs or a case?
Two beers. Two Six Packs. Just two, officer.

Always just "two?"

The Toyes - Smoke Two Joints [HD] - YouTube