View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 02:55 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Designgrl

I don't know your whole story but I'm guessing whether he's admitted to having a drinking problem or not, you think he does and his drinking causes problems for you. Lets face it, if you didn't think it was a problem you wouldn't be posting here! Don't let him manipulate you into thinking that how you feel about his drinking isn't justified...you left him for a reason...don't let his words suffocate your inner voice, it's been telling you the truth all along!

People always think of divorce as the end but in reality what does it really mean? It just means by law you are no longer legally associated with another person. And just because you divorce someone doesn't mean you can't get remarried to them again or decide to live together again or move the heck away from them. Why are you putting so much pressure on yourself to make this decision right now? I have always found that time works wonders at clarifying situations. Detachment from him would probably work wonders in helping you listen to your inner voice again and make your decision!

Good Luck!!