Old 05-15-2014, 12:34 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
karate

Originally Posted by luke13 View Post
I also read about myoclonic jerking (lol sounds dirty) im just wondering if that would be considered mini seizures... I feel ok now, sleept pretty well today about 7 hrs..

Im guessing it could be anxiety.. I recently noticed for example when im at airport que checking in i get anxious for some reason hands a bit trembling, when i pass it i feel ok. Or recently i noticed when i was in a huge crowd with all the noise/crowds ex NYC i had a sip of pepsi and i got anxious for about 20 min, which i considered weird because i am from NYC and used to the crowds.. Maybe my anxiety hasnt been properly taken care of and its getting worse when i got old

Also i dont know if anyone has heard about beta blocker propranolol. In college i could not make a public presentation head trembling if i drank 60 cups of coffee. Was given propranolol to take 20 min before. Had the best presentation in class. Who knew, i heard it has to do with anxiety/stress but also too much adrenaline?
I notice it a lot more when im doing this experiment im working on now ,I try to listen to recorded study material while im sleeping . I normally jerk my feet so hard I wake up .

I also noticed the reduced caffine ,almost eliminated that .

I think it had to do with my subconscious mind absorbing the study topics while trying to sleep . And excessive caffine

And to answer the other question ,im consuming no alcohol . So its not that