Old 05-14-2014, 11:46 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

xAH's "dating" tales... Good laugh for all

I am sure this makes me mean for being so amused by this but I prefer being able to laugh over this insanity than be sad by it and cry over it like I used to... So here's the story

As I posted recently, xAH has been suspended from work bc he showed up reeking of alcohol... No decision yet on whether he is fired... He's on a lovely (presumably paid) vacation from work right now it appears....

Anyway, I get a fb message from a friend I used to work with but don't talk to tons anymore, last night telling me she had heard an earful about me that day and thought I would want to know... She thought I would be alarmed by what follows... Needless to say she made my night bc I was really just highly amused...

Turns out xAH is "dating" a woman my friend works with and my pal made the connection between she and I bc the girlfriend was telling her all about her boyfriends HORRIBLE, abusive, ex wife who is losing custody of her kids and that he is so stressed by the DCYF investigations that he has had to take a leave of absence from work to care for the kids since the ex is off her rocker... So my friend, before realizing this crazy ex was allegedly me was horrified as anyone would be and the girlfriend finally used my name and my friend almost choked!

So apparently the same BS that I fell for with xAH (he's a victim of others and needs the love of a good woman to help save him) is the same line he is using again except now he has me as the villain and horrible mother. It's laughable it's so pathetic.

I realize I should pity him, pray for him etc... but honestly I just laughed. Told my girlfriend thanks for giving me a much needed laugh and that this girlfriend of his will need all the help she can get and good luck to her.

Oh, the best part? This woman he is dating is a good 20 yrs older than him! He seriously is looking for a mommy figure I think... I played that role for many years and good riddance to it and to him!