Old 05-12-2014, 05:22 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
rc4dt1

Mornings seem to be the most difficult. I had another dream about my ex last night. She was dating another guy and I was so angry in the dream. I wanted her back so bad. I refused to leave and was basically throwing a tantrum and wanting to fight. It's sticking with me as I begin my day at work.

I went through this 2 years ago around the same time of year. She broke up with me though because I couldn't get myself straightened out. I was trying to get and stay sober in hopes that we would be able to get back together. Well, we did when I had about 4 or 5 months clean and the same things happened. I eventually lost interest, we broke up, and I went back out. We got back together and broke up twice more after that over the course of the next year and a half which brings me to today. 23 days sober, broken up for 3.5 months, and feeling really down. Missing her big time again.

It's also been 5 days since I have decided to stop trying to date women and stopped with the internet thing. In fact, I have stopped everything that is an escape from how I am feeling aside from exercise, socializing, yoga, work, reading, posting on here, calling guys in the program... etc. This is the worst I have ever felt.

Thanks everyone for the support.