View Single Post
Old 03-08-2005, 09:03 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
rivercitybelle

Hi Lost...
I'm actually sorry to see you back...
I'm sorry you were hurt so much by the actions of your AW.
It's a shame we don't live in a "fair & just" society... I got real tired of hearing "he can't legally do that" when he "did it" anyway with no reprecutions... if you can't, for whatever reason, enforce your rights, you basically have none. But from the female side of the coin... it's really horrible to feel no one believes you because he is well known in town or manages to make you feel he has a right and is right in his abusive actions. I'd like to see you rewrite your petition without the emotion in it and with proofs for statements like:
as females are continually proving themselves more capable and adept as subterfuge in these cases than any male has thus far indicated
My advise to you... find the best lawyer you can with resources and who is hungry enough to fight her lawyers. You know you will get little cooperation from her. Also... as your lawyer will tell you... WA is a community property state but that also means community liability. Secure your rights and get a temporary support order if you need to.
Libraries up that way still have pc's with net access...
Welcome back!!! We're still here for ya... even if we don't agree on all issues, at least we are willing to consider other points of view.