Old 05-10-2014, 06:07 PM
  # 56 (permalink)  
PurpleKnight

Not sure if I do deserve to be happy (bear with me), sometimes I think, just because I was born and am a human being do I have a right to be happy, do we all deserve to be happy and in some way be able to even obtain happiness, there are soo many people that are born into circumstances that will never amount to happiness, people will have health problems, born into poverty, or generally just be dealt cards in life that are just not in their favour, the harsh reality of life, the unforgiving existence that we are born into can be harsh on some.

However everyone deserves to be happy I believe, that won't be the reality for many, but I think if given a shot at this thing we call "life" everyone should have the chance, but as mentioned sadly it is not the case.

I think I deserve to be happy because I'm trying, I've failed more times than I succeeded to be Sober, but I got here and I'm trying my best, the only way I know how to, turning my life around to be a better human being, if there is such a thing as Karma then I may be in with a shot of happiness, who knows!!