View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 04:34 AM
  # 173 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Originally Posted by Live View Post
K, Amy......You've got me hook, line and sinker. 1100 pages, not Michener, Stephen King or fantasy writer....who, what are you reading?

Good news on the tests, TB, YAY!

We went to goodwill instead which I had practically wiped out but there has been a new book donor.

I would bolt long before I would spend that long in Wal-Mart. David usually goes. I will have to go to get haircolor but it will be an in and out mission.

I have misplaced my glasses and it is freaking me out. they were expensive, I can't afford to replace them. moan.

hugs to all,
T
Well I know you are in book Heaven with the new donation! I'll have to remember to donate all my books to Goodwill in the future. I'm sure there are many others that wait for them to appear!

So I guess you have Gremlins like Amy does. Always losing/misplacing things. Jethro finally got himself some of those strings that he can put around his neck to keep track of his glasses. Most of the time though. I tell him to look on top of his head! LOL I only need the dollar store lowest grade glasses for reading. Stop and think about which pocket you put it in? That's usually where they end up being found!

TOD