View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 09:13 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
rdcrds

I feel for anyone who has a Son or Daughter any age and has to go through this. I have a 32 year old Daughter who just in the last 2 months got hooked on Herion. She came off Methadone and ended up with this.

The hardest part for us parents is not to enable them. My Daughter uses the either give me #20 or ill have to go do worse things to get the money.

Also from my past going out and getting him other drugs is not a way to go. All he will do is use that and Herion.

I have been told Methadone is harder to come off then Herion.

What i have learned in this short amount of time with this drug is it takes there love for there own kids and given it to Herion.

You have to look at it as His GF he is in love with. The more we try and break them up the more they will want to be with it.

The problem i have is she is driving this dealer guy around and he helps her out which is hard to deal with.

My advice is if he gets clean go with him to meetings and he needs to find something in his life to love. In order i think to get rid of it he will have to find a Girl or someone to replace the strong love he has for Herion.