View Single Post
Old 03-08-2005, 04:20 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
LostDream

I feel it too much right now...

And it only get worse. I know I can't fix her. God knows I tried. You all know how I tried... to the neglect of myself. And yes, I am going through similar stuff with the courst as well. It already took them 63 day to exonerate me of everything and realize it was [b]I[/] that had the PROTECTION ORDER AGAINST HER!

The police then and only then were sooo supportive. They realized that I have a law suit and now it's nicy nice so I don't feel so abused by the system, but I'm going to the senate and change these outdated and outlandish standard. The first is to send off the legislative measure I want to propose; The Manifest Charter of Domesitic Tranquility in Washington State:

Manifest Charter of Domestic Tranquility
In
Washington State

Comes now this day in January 2005, a declaration of new rights of civility in Washington State.
That for the peace and tranquil state of being, justice shall be served equally to men and women alike, with no deference to gender in all domestic legalities and judgments of disputes.
It is now and shall be established, should an issue of domestic in conviviality arise and such discord occur, a course of proceedings shall begin that will place both gender suspect, and subject to trial and investigative measure. And as equal participants under this proposed action, no prejudice shall be awarded either party as to predisposed guilt or innocence until a jury or magistrate of authority has adjudicated the matter in a court of law.
Given that, in individual states preference and certain mores prevail, this enactment shall be a precedent of Washington State from this day forward, so that no longer shall it be common that males be subject to undue process of law when a domestic discord arises.
Be it established that both parties in domestic affairs shall be maintained as equal, and never shall one be carted off as the perpetrator over another. And that if any dispute cannot be ascertained that there is one perpetrator all involved shall be deemed suspect.

Moreover;

Nevermore shall it be held that because of gender, a male is automatically the offender in domestic violence, or any other domestic abuse occurrence.
It has come before the people that abuse has no gender and its perpetrator of no religious affiliation, age, or ethnic definition.
Therefore, it can no longer be held that males be automatically the ones who cause abuse in these issues, as females are continually proving themselves more capable and adept as subterfuge in these cases than any male has thus far indicated.
This Charter again Manifests that without substantial changes such as these, inequities of justice shall remain in effect and men continually subject to miscarriages of justice in these our Washington States. And that only through a revision of all current and past state constitutional law, shall we find, replace and reestablish a fair and justified method of adjudicating these matters in a court of common law.
Therefore be set forth that:
Constitute I
There shall not be any president set, that will predispose guilt of suspicion thereof upon any male that he has automatically committed a domestic crime, when such a report is made, regardless of how that information is received.

Constitute II
A male shall be presumed innocent of any domestic violence charge, that has not been witnessed physically, or unless evidence such as marks or contusions are visible or evident.

Constitute III
Hearsay shall never be cause for probable cause.

Constitute IV
Any person or persons reporting falsely a claim or domestic violence to facilitate removal of a male from a residence, or any such place that a couple have or shall cohabit together, shall be committing a crime punishable by imprisonment.

Constitute V
A female not be allowed lay claim to injury by a live-in, be it male or female, unless physical evidence remains on the perpetrator, bit it DNA, skin tissue, contact abrasion or other such identifying evidence be found on the accused.

Constitute VI
As with any document, time must be considered relevant in its preparation and these constitutions shall be amended to reflect the legal situation of the time, yet allows that its propositions of the sanctity of the male innocence before proof be upheld in perpetuity, in and throughout all Washington States.

Constitute VII
These constitutes may be amended to, but no ratification shall be allowed.

Constitute VIII
Any male that purposely harms a female with malice and with forethought to do her bodily harm, defamation, financial ruin and seek to use these constitutes as reason and cause, shall be strictly and justly punished to the full extent of applicable law.

Constitute IX
It shall be Equal Justice Under the Law in Washington State for both the 0ffender and the offended from this day forth and with the activation of this constitution, that any and all accused in any domestic dispute shall be judged accordingly.

Constitute X
Be it known that now and henceforth Washington State shall no longer be referred to as “ a Female State” but as an “ Equal Constituency,” with shared responsibility of both male and female, in all matters of domestic tranquility.

It is heretofore set down as a civil and continuing act of common knowledge and State principle that shall be adhered to constituting new law president in and of Washington State.
Signed this February 28, 2005

I am hoping to go to Olympia soon and push this as hard as I can. You may see me on TV.