View Single Post
Old 03-08-2005, 10:01 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
LostDream

Unhappy Divorcing Her Because Of Love

I have died and my heart beats no more...
That is the way I feel right now. Like my guts have all turned inside out and there is just no strength to feel anything.

I am going to divorce my AW and I also see now that she was more devious that I could have imagined possible. I was incarcerated for the last 63 days for something she said I did and now that I'm out I'm finding the woman I loved, built up from a nowhere couple to make her this big head icon of the public to see her want to take all the credit all the money and continue to lie to the police and to the world with shouts of drunken high mindedness that I am this such and such and even with ALL the facts in my favor this female still in her drunken revelry gets to play high society against every law that was supposed to mean something.

Let me back up a bit; some of you know me. You seen the turmoil going on in my life. My AW drunk all the time everyday, letting the business suffer. I'm the lovedovey husband marketer who build a career for her with a great marketing idea that makes her a tv icon. This all goes to her head, suddenly after eighteen years, she's done it all and I've just been along for the ride, and didn't actually work or do anything!

So after 10 years sober, I finally have left her. Yes, by police intervention no less. But it was a choice. Two months ago, I guess we has both had it with our relationship going no where. Me sleeping along too many night and her waking up by herself too many mornings... it wears on you.

Dec 28 she's apparently board and drunk in "her little hole" office drinking and crying over who knows this time, and suddenly the police come to the door.

They come in go through whole what happened routine and I'm as surprised as anyone cause I was on the computer and shouting through the door as she shouted at me. She stated to lie and say I did something but I guess she was sober enough not to do that to me... then. So they ask me to leave... I go to my mother's way across town where I do not like staying... I love my mom, but come on, it's way too long away to be tryin to stay with mom.

So now I'm gone. Spend the night and I know it's over, but am I sure? I'm listenning to a house full of women telling me how bad my AW is and I've lived with her eighteen years and the last 10 I've been sober so I thought I knew her.

I wrote about it in jail and started an organization that I needed to reopen anyway;

Imagine a comfortable idyllic family dinner, all gathered to celebrate the end of a terrible ordeal. A woman with a protection order against her, and angry about it.
A man hurt that it had to be done, outwardly jovial, inside wrestles with whether he did the right thing against an alcoholic wife... when a knock comes to his mother’s door.
It’s the Police come to arrest the man for a threat he never made, from a call place by that angry alcoholic wife. Now this idyllic setting, disrupted by the intrusion, must bear the humility of a son’s arrest and incarceration, and hope that when the facts are learned, justice will prevail and the man will be set free.
Not in Washington State.
The “System” taking the females word on the accusation, places the man in custody, held 72 hours until a kangaroo hearing finds probable cause, despite an Order of Protection against the woman, who called from a place she was restrained from, and using a phone she was not suppose to be on.
Now the man sits in a jail cell for an erroneous charge, awaiting trial for something he did not do, while verifiable witnesses wait and watch as this screenwriter businessman loses money daily, and worries about possible property damage by the angry and vindictive female still holed up in the couple’s residence, disregarding a court order.
How can Washington Justice be so unjust?
How long will Washington law be slanted in favor of one gender; where males can be victims of abuse and harassment much easier than the other?
How long will Washington Officers of the law be permitted to take the ranting of a woman drunk, casting dispersions over the sober honest protestations of a hard working male?
With discrimination being removed from the workplace, from our organizations and a combined goal of removing it from out society altogether; when will we ever see it removed from our legal system... or at least here, in Washington State?

That is part of an essay piece that I am sending to the state senate and washington lawmakers in Olympia along with a proposition to change the state laws regarding domestic issues here. It is wrong for a man to be jailed only on a person's word... any person's.

I'll be back with more, but I'm in a situation where time on line is shaky at best...

thanks for letting me share this small part...