Old 05-05-2014, 03:57 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
jaynie04

Originally Posted by letitgo View Post
Thanks for the support everyone. I do not want to step on anyone's beliefs. I respect the fact we all can have our individual beliefs. I am just used to less then happy news this was not a ssurprise. I have a lot to be happy about. 2 wonderful children, an amazing wife that supports me and stuck through my addiction and dark times. Also we have roof over our heads and food on the table. I am very grateful I found SR. This website is full of knowledge and inspiring. I have also found a therapist to get an outersiders looking in perspective. Most importantly I have experienced happiness and sadness sober. No where to run or hide. My thinking is clear and I feel good. Not hungover, sick and overly anxious. I wish I never had an addictive personality. However, the difference between addiction, coming to terms and sobriety is a true transformation. I want to thank all the veterans, in betweens and newbies on this site. Everyone is an inspiration. Have a great Monday. Another week to be better then the last in all that you do.
It didn't come across as stepping on anyone's beliefs, it came across as you having a lot of really stressful situations to manage right now without any relief in sight. I think working it out here is a sign of growth and self awareness. I am sending hugs and support.