Old 05-04-2014, 05:05 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
azbluesgal

DO NOT understand meth or heroin addiction. I was just a garden variety drunk for 45 years off and on. i am amazed my liver function is still normal - even when I was on Tamoxifen for 3 years post lumpectomy for stage 0 CA. Even when I was taking Ritalin and Adderal as an adult with ADD, I did not like stimulants - made me feel blah or yucky I still have to live with the brain I was "given" at birth but it's a heck of a lot easier to control without the craziness of alcohol. Not that I'm looking down on "tweakers" or methadone addicts - I just wonder if there's a tendency for that crowd to be slightly sociopathic ?? all I'm saying' is - look at Hoffman or that Peaches gal - who had it all, but yet threw it all away - what's up with that? (shaking my head and thanking god for being sober) I guess what I'm feeling is NORMAL - for a change. Went to a buddhist meditation group this morning, yoga at noon, and a bike ride over to the mall at 100 degrees (balmy for my town). well, rambling, so ya'll have a great sunday evening. Zig