View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 07:43 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  
chicory

I appreciate that, ktf.

The nearest one is during my work day, and not terribly far, but not a good time. there used to be one about 10 miles away, in evening. I cannot find that one. seems these meetings close , I guess due to not enough attendance. if they were advertised I wonder if more would take advantage of them? Heaven knows, there are enough people who need them.
there was one in my town, but thank goodness it closed. I never saw such dysfunction. it made me leave there thinking I did not have any real problems. one guy would talk for at least 20 minutes each night, saying the same things over and over, ,about an EX wife! over and done , but could not let go. poor guy. then another lady who did the same thing. the ones who seemed to have some real good stuff to share , never got to.

I wish I could find a way to begin a meeting. It would be cool to start one. but I guess there must be some sort of planning and leadership, to do it.

This weary brain needs some rejuvenation.

I get the feeling proud though, when we do something we have resisted, or feared. makes you think "what else could I accomplish in this world?" maybe some really good stuff.

thanks so much ktf. for being here, and caring.

hugs
chicory