View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 01:12 AM
  # 88 (permalink)  
northbelle
Dopeless Hope Fiend

Hey guys!
Sure that you heard that I got my SSDI? Boy what a load off!! I truly can't BELIEVE I MADE it through the last 6 months! Theres always a new bottom out there should I decide to use again!! I mean if being on the streets homeless in January doesn't wake a gal up ..what will ...Ahhh well tis all part of the experience of my life..a rich tapestry woven through with years of mayhem which I pray are behind me!!..

Sooo...I am almost positive that I will be moving downtown this Monday of Tuesday. Its a teeny efficiency but the VIEW is SPECTACULAR!!! I have lived many places and NEVER had a view of the mountain range like I do from this third floor spot!!! It has two huge picture windows...just one small room with a bed and table..kitchenette..SHARED bathrooms and showers..BUT the price is right..Beats a park bench (as my mom used to say)

So I am really freaking out about something and could use some feedback..So one of the rooms at the building I am moving into has BEDBUGS and they were exterminating..It is epidemic up here the whole nasty situation. I actually have never experienced a bed bug despite the rather unsavory situations I have been in...So if there is bedbugs in one room there..doesn't that mean they are everywhere? I am trippin..theres a bed already in the room..its covered with some material cover? I just don't trust it and will loose my cool should I become bedbugged ..!! Any tips would be appreciated...
I am lying upstairs with my window open...sun just setting..at midnite !
I looked down and there was a mosquitoe the size of a canary sucking blood from my foot!! Im used to mosquitos but this one was freakishly large. I feel like I have been struck by some pestilence(sp?) Starting to feel a bit like Job...that guy in the bible that experienced hard times ( to put it bluntly)
Still doing meetings every day and got a small gig facilitating a class at a re-entry center. 50 bucks a hour. Start that in another week. only 2 hours a week but I like doing it.

we sure got some interesting women here at the house! One little gals a just coming out from doing time for a armed robbery ...a bank! She made it back to her house and they got her. Bless her heart. Desperate people do desperate things. But it is time for me to move from here..I don't want to be in a house full of women on house arrest ya know??

Hey I will be around here this weekend. Going to get my things packed up and enjoy the internet while I got it...I will have to go to the coffee shop when I move but its not far at all...
I hope I am not crashing the thread here ...not being very interactive with ya'all..Ill get back around here..You really do need something to liven it up here!! leg shavin, toilet shinin?? Real ladies take some risks! For gods sake do something dangerous while you still can! LOL..I tease!!

love you soooo much
thanks for letting me always be myself here!
norty