View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 10:18 PM
  # 143 (permalink)  
Jeni26

Morning all. God, yesterday was one of those days at work when my head was spinning by the end of it....I'm hoping today will be at a slower pace. I'm not starting until a bit later as I'm visiting a pupil at another school on my way in, so I'm still in bed at 6 am. Luxury!

InPar..landscaping sounds like heavy work. I'm worn out after a couple of hours in the garden. When do you leave for Germany?

FP.. I swear giving up smoking was as hard as giving up drink for me. I didn't use the e-cig, just chucked it, but it took about a million attempts. Keep going. Keep posting. You can do it. And I like it when you post regularly...seems like old times. x

Itchy..I'm so sorry to hear about your niece's daughter. What an awful thing to happen...but she is lucky to be recovering so well isn't she? Prayers are with you and your family xxx

Dot..I think anything that goes a bit wonky with women over 40 needs to be investigated. Hormones can be responsible for general wonkiness I know. How come my iPad wouldn't accept the word wonkiness?????

Wehav..we all worry and do stupid things sometimes...but that's part of being human. I've decided not to beat myself up for not being perfect any more...well I'm trying not to anyway lol x. You are doing just great. So very proud of you my friend x

Hi Matthew, toots, MB, LDT, V, Drake, Dee. Big hugs all round. xxx