View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 07:22 AM
  # 409 (permalink)  
sissy4444

Chick.... No one here will judge ... We are here to support one another and I am grateful for your honesty... I had a slip as well one night a few weeks ago and had to take a long hard look at myself ..... But that being said I got up and dusted my ass off and started all over again.... I think we are a in agreement with Lulus suggestions ... Really good stuff there... I do my recovery based off AA and have a sponsor who I must call daily and I do most of my recovery work online.... While I appear to be a very social and outgoing person I actually am quite anxious and shy without my former best friend Pinot Grigio by my side and have issues with face to face AA meetings... I did however go to my old homegroup meeting while I was back in my old town and felt so at ease..... Also found out one of my favorite old timers who had 17 yrs sober fell off the wagon and drank for 4 months and was just 5 days sober again when I saw him. If that doesn't go to show u just how powerful this addiction is I don't know what will! I was floored to say the least..... Got the kids back to school today and am going to unpack our bags and so laundry then run to grocery and farm stand to get what I need to make some dinner tonight ..... I am exhausted from travel, emotions, company and feel a bit depressed today so I am goin to take it easy and just take it one step at a time. Hope all the ladies are doing well!!!!