View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 06:34 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  
chicory

If he gets volitile, Fands, I will call the police. He needs to be punished for frightening and terrorizing me, and I won't spare him anymore. Whats worse-a few days in jail, and a record, or more time alone pickling your brain?

I got married at 16, to escape my mom, who was an active alcoholic. She was abusive too. Verbal, and sometimes physical. I married someone who was as emotionally unavailable to me as my dad, who was long gone to Florida.
I had no license to drive, was alone with no phone, alone during his swing shift days and nights. He only took me fishing, because that is what he wanted to do. I loved it, but I sure was neglected, at 16 you are a child, still.
He bought a new car once, knowing I could not drive it- an AMX with racing stripes (junk really) and one night after a fight, I got in the car, in my nightgown and took off down the street in it! You should have seen him running behind the car..lol. I should have kept going.

I am sorry, but thinking of how this man hurt me, and then my kids, really makes me angry. and he still is making me pay for divorcing him, as he asked me to marry him again, two days before he married his thieving psychopath. I should have told her. I still may.