View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 11:01 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
jennyv

Originally Posted by Radiant View Post
im so sorry jennyv- My AH knows how much I believe and for years he would use it against me. he would make sure to tell me I was disobeying if I wanted to leave etc etc. He manipulaIated me every which way possible with religion and it kept me miserable bc I was always trying to do my best.

Keep in mind it takes 61 days to go through once you do your part and if you need more time to make a decision wait. I learned not to do anything with out calmness. Could he be blowing smoke and wanting to hurt you?

It sounds like the ball is in your court.
Oh, he uses my faith against me. For instance, last year I chose to be water baptized. I came home feeling awesome! When I told him about it, he said that was the stupidest thing he'd ever heard of, that I was an idiot for thinking it would change anything in my life.

I'm positive that he's trying to hurt me.. he wants to control what I do, where I go. Sometimes he won't come home Saturday nights so that I have no way to go to church Sunday mornings. I don't want him back. Well, I want the guy I married back, but not the guy he is now.

He filed almost 4 weeks ago, and refuses to leave the house. It's making me crazy having him here. He took over our daughters bedroom, and she's sleeping with me every night. His attorney told him to quit drinking after an incident when he came home drunk, started yelling and swearing at me. He can quit for a month, he's done it before, but it never lasts.