Thread: Moving on
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 09:23 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
iamthird

I never even thought of reconciling with him because he is still actively drinking, etc. I just barely went into remission in October and am bouncing back physically, emotionally, financially, etc. Divorce just was not at the forefront of my priorities but I guess it has to be now...

I really just have to assume the progression is getting worse. He pays me like clockwork even though we have no order but he always seems to surprise me by sinking to a low that I have never seen before.

I woke up this morning and it is just sadness all over again. She goes with him after her soccer game this morning so I guess last night was his way of preparing me that our daughter would be around a woman today. Probably the enabling gf he cheated on me with long ago. So sad that they just make these moves with not even a thought of talking to the children, who are supposed to come first. I guess if he put the kids first, we wouldnt be where we are today.

Oh well. Take it as it comes. Each day is a blessing so Im trying to look at it that way.