View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 07:37 AM
  # 394 (permalink)  
tootsl1
Living and Loving Life at Last

JJ so good to see that you found your way here. This is such a great bunch of people to turn to for support and advice. I think flu like symptoms are pretty common if you haven't stooped drinking for a long time.If you are in any doubt as to whether you need to do a specific detox plan it is definitely worth seeking medical advice. If you look back over the last few pages, you will see that some of the undies here are like family ( in that we bicker and poke fun at each other) because we have been around a while, others like you are recent additions to the family. See Cowboy, he has the kettle on, and I believe Gilmer had just baked a fresh batch of cookies. Share or don't share, post or just read, all that matters is that when you visit you bring an open mind and when you leave you take peace.

Carlos, go Visit Buddink in the March 13 Class. I wont expand on that, its his experience to share. But let us girls get our hands on that ankle jewellery and we will soon bling you up honey. remember, its how you look at things, at least you have an ankle to put the darn blasted thing on. And you are way too cute for jail!!

Drake, BFree, you are sounding good.

Courage, hows the eye?

Offski