View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 06:55 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  
MidnightBlue
Sober since October

Location: In the world in my eyes...Somewhere I've never been before...
Hi, Overries)

Oh, here we are discussing accents) You should hear mine - I wonder, Toos, what kind of definition you would give this. Luckily, my English writing has no accent))

LDT - Looking forward to hearting your another sailing story)

I am still sober, still kicking. Finally all the red tape is done, and I have a new driving license now). I even got the international driving license as well. So, Overries - beware, I am allowed to drive abroad too)

Some time ago I started a notebook where I put down all the important things that need to be done. Most of these tasks are overwhelming and even just putting them down takes some tine because anxiety attacks me. Then I split them in the smallest steps possible and write the steps. While proceeding with the task, I mark out accomplished steps and add on new ones. And thus till the task is completed. Sometimes it takes 30 or more steps, sometimes less. When the task is done, I fold the page (s). There is nothing like writing Done! on the task and folding a page.

Some of you remember my last year's turmoil about splitting the real estate with my brother. It is in this notebook too. The other day I looked at this and saw the first step "Give a call to my brother". Mind you, I was terrified to make this step. No it reminds me that I have to do the first step in faith, and keep faith along the way.

Here's my notebook.

My best wishes to all the Overries.

Have a great day.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
GoalsBook.jpg (78.1 KB, 43 views)