View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 03:31 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
lunachild

Well that just was not what i wanted!!! She wanted me to join a group that is for addicts that are forced by law to join the program, wanted me to sign up for residental, told me that i am going to crash~either my car, break a bone, my liver will fail, or go on a huge bender! WTF!?!? i volunteered to go in to find help not be told i need to do this and that. I am not court ordered at all and she questioned that not once but twice.

Not happy camper at all! She also told me that alcohol was out in the parking lot doing push ups to get ready for me as soon as i walk out the door! COME ON! I know that i am struggling hence the reason that i am there, don't make my positive movement of me being sober a negative one. you my dear were wrong. i went in all positive knowing i was going on the right track and look now i am more pissed off than anything. Still sober...and that is what direction i will go for now and forever. I dont need residental nor group therapy. i just needed one on one. thanks for the reponses before i went in!