View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 03:52 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Shadydeal

Yes and no! For me leaving or throwing my XABF out was the only choice I felt like I had bc I certainly couldn't control his behavior and it was killing me! It's been 2 years since our relationship ended & he no longer lives here but his behavior has not changed much. Maybe a little improvement but not much from what I understand. So for that reason I am glad we are no longer have a relationship. However, I still have tons of healing to do from being in that relationship. I know that much of the reason I haven't healed is bc I have some family connections which keep me in the loop! Not health for me! No doubt this is a negative force for me that I fail to change but truly need to...
So, I regret or I am still sad that it didn't work out but he was never the person I wanted him to be and I miss the person I built in my mind. Sick! I know....it's a double edge sword but I know wo a doubt I was protected by ending the relationship! It doesn't make me stop missing him or the person he could have been. I just couldn't afford to sink with the boat.