Thread: Lonely
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 03:40 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
PAINLESS66
painless

Wink

Loneliness is killing me too... I lost the love of my life to my lies and mistrust. I still love her as much as I did when I first met her so this pain is terrible but deserving. Clean and sober over 30 days and reading self help book after book and after applying many of the teachings to my life im finding myself more and more everyday. Im praying she heals and we can start a new. im the same man now that she fell in love with so all I can do is give her space and if its meant to be it will happen. a prominent psychic told me i needed to leave her alone for 2 months which was the exact same thing her therapist told her. the psychic was dead on about everything and many things ive seen come true as of late. so if space will heal us then space it shall be... she told me she gave me all of her and im hoping for healing. Im staying strong and focused so i can be strong in my life and my choices. a women needs a strong and focused man. its just hard not seeing or talking to the one you love but i deserve this and if we figure things out then I know its forever. Keep yourself busy... i work out and eat good even though i find myself forcing food down my neck just to keep my protein levels high so i gain muscle. its working perfectly.. best of luck in all u do. this website is my salvation...