Old 04-15-2014, 02:13 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
GracieLou

I have a great sponsor. I trust her and she supports me even when I make mistakes.

There has been a time she has apologized to me when she felt what she said or her actions were wrong. I respect that.

Lately I have wanted to do my own thing and I have not asked her opinion or for her guidance because I knew what her response would be and the reason I knew was because it didn't feel right to me either but I didn't want someone else confirming what I already knew. I basically didn't want to hear it. I didn't want to hear the truth.

I have since talked to her about it and not only confirmed what I knew but got some guidance on were to go from here. Sometimes I don't want to hear the truth from someone else because then it makes it real. I can't twirl it in my head anymore making justifications or making it acceptable. I can do that in my head but not someone else's and she will tell me the truth, no sugar on top.

I am not saying that is what has happened in your case, I guess just sharing my experience.