Thread: Hard old people
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 12:13 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
caboblanco

Hard old people

In my work I meet a lot of old people that have this personality that they are very angry especially at the younger generation. They don't think they are angry though. They think a guy like me is way out of line just to breath air close to them. They think they shouldn't have to deal with my essence. they stereotyped me into something I don't even think even exists in great numbers but only in their minds. They demand complete respect. They also show no respect for me. its fine. I give them respect and try to show warmth.

I don't know if these people are better then me to have such a hard core life philosophy. They seem to have extreme standards which came from extreme hardships. They hold onto their anger. They hold onto their pride. They seem miserable though.. Its hard for me to believe that it's just been like that in the later years of their lives.

My nature has become to let go. I like peace. Sometimes being around these types makes me feel like I'm a lazy jerk. That I should be constantly be trying to take the bull by the horns. To them I symbolize everything that is wrong with society. They want me to answer back if they insult me..so they can really give me a piece of their mind. My father was like this. I don't understand it

maybe they are right. maybe I am a lazy jerk. maybe the world would go to shambles if it was filled by people like me. I'm done with entertaining thoughts of how horrible I am though...too old for that

just some random thoughts keeping me up tonihgt