View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 07:11 PM
  # 105 (permalink)  
abcowboy
No quitting on yer quit eh!

WOW, I sure hope Tigerlili is quicker on the draw than me, this thread moves faster than a fox in a forest fire! First, sounds like lot's of sickness going around, I quit typing with my fingers and started using the stylus instead lol Hope everyone starts feeling better soon...

Carlos.... when I golfed, my buddy and I loved to get out early in the morning when the smells were fresh, air was brisk, dew on the greens gave "rooster tails" behind the ball as it found it's way to the cup! Then too many 19th holes started happening so I had to call it quits.... maybe one day I'll swing the club again....

Toots, it's our daughter who's in DC getting her Master's in Forensic Psychology, maybe I should tell her about SR, she could log in and diagnose us all lol

Courage, I don't have any jokes that would make it past the censors, but food?? A huge plate of ketchup smothered homemade poutine, followed by one of those huge solid milk chocolate Easter Bunny's

I'll slowly catch up on the other undies and their stories and will be able to have a bit more informed input...