View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 11:41 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
FreddyFatal99

Originally Posted by Serenity85 View Post
I just have so many questions as this is a new and scary process for me. Thr only person who knows about my sobriety is my husband and is ridiculously supportive. I am lucky to have him. Anyways, he has no experience with this so this is why I turn to you all. I apologize in advance if my posts become annoying.
Today, day 3, I am feeling extreme fatique and disconnect. Like I know I have to fold laundry but the there is a disonnect of me completing the task ( if that makes sense). I forced myself to the gym yesterday and felt better but today it seems like a struggle to even eat. Is this normal withdrawal symptoms and typically how long does it last?
Again, thank you everyone. I have no one to turn to as I have deactivated my facebook account due to the fact that all my friends still drink a ridiculous amount and its hard for me ro read about their drunken nights right now. Thank you all for being my "friends" right now.
This is a forum isn't it? That's the purpose.. to post. I find working out helps a lot in sobriety.. gives you that 'feel good' feeling, ya know?