View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 05:45 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Originally Posted by FeelingGreat View Post
wantotbehealthy how petty and nasty of him. Here's a suggestion you could mull over which wouldn't require legal moves. You could write, or email him and basically outline that your job is in jeopardy because you can't be late. He agreed to collect them by a certain time; if he isn't there by x:xxam you will have no other choice but to take the children to school.

Be absolutely firm about not waiting 1 sec past the agreed time and diarise every lateness incident. If he goes to the trouble of taking you to court you'll have all your ducks in a row.

You're going to have to be pretty hard because that's all people like him understand. Good luck.
Done that... For months... Well documented... So I guess I need to just accept he will be mad and I will leave at the time I set daily and that's that...

Maybe I have been trying to keep him from being "angry" by not being a hard a$$ about this.

He loves to cry that he is being "alienated" from the kids (despite his own choice to not exercise the limited time he does have) so I react to that every time internally and then tolerate this bs morning manipulation...

All done...

Thanks all for shedding much needed perspective on this....