View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 04:43 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
CodeJob

Confused, I am sorry you are hurt and questioning. You have gotten some very good responses. You are mourning what you thought your relationship was. You were sacrificing financially for a couple's goal and then he left and got his own place. That is a rat bastard thing to do. He sounds like he'd get on you if your tampons cost $10 a month he had you so frugally focused on some future of a lovely summer house... He misled you and screwed you over for his First Lady - alcohol.

I think you are actually ticked off and you need to purge a bit of anger. I repress my anger and it rarely flares. The last time I did was almost a year ago. So I can't tell you how to express it, but it think you need to stop trying to figure his motives out and just have a good session of getting angry.

I think 150 pages of why why why is enough. Time to think about what you want now in this new set of circumstances.

Believe me money is exceedingly important to me for a sense of security. I have some BIG resentments over why our savings accounts are anemic. We used to talk and question how other couples do it and honestly I should have answered, "I do not think either one is an ADDICT. That frees up a lot of cash to not smoke/drink!" But I was in DENIAL. So when I think about this my anger really ends up lying at my own feet...Rats.