View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 06:55 AM
  # 173 (permalink)  
lucygoose

Justsarah- Bon voyage! It sounds so exciting! What an adventure you are about to have!!!! Safe travels. I'm so glad you are able to bring so much! It must have been hard to decide. Is everything else in storage? Take pictures of S. Africa! I'm a travel agent, so I'm very interested-))

Sissy- I too love getting all snugly at night now. I took a bath and was in bed by 9pm last night. I have to work this morning from 8-11am. Book travel. I can't imagine talking to people right now. I'm not a morning person. I can't wait until I can set my own hours....

New Star- nice going staying sober last night with friends! Do most of your friends know you are not drinking? That's my biggest concern is involving my friends in it. It's good you were driving! Nice excuse!!!

I had a dream about my old dog Brownie last night. She was such a love! I miss hugging her. She was 84 pounds and so gentle. Now I have a 15 pound dog who is very sweet too (I love all creatures) but Brownie was my heart. She passed away August 8, 2013. It's weird how dreams feel so real. Death is very weird. I hope she is happy and enjoying herself.

It's going to be 79 degrees today! I hope my job will stop at 11am so I can enjoy it with the family. Many times this job keeps me working far beyond the hours I get paid. I've got to start making limitations. I'm a perfectionist and it gets me in trouble.

The weight is just falling off me! My appetite is so much less. How about any of you? Beer had me overeating at every turn! Lol

Happy Sunday!