View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 06:48 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
L0stH0pe

ive been keeping my diazepam and clonazepam seperately for months now, ever since finding out that he used to sell THOSE to get HIS pills...

i did ask him if he could go and stay with his parents for a while, until i got my head sorted.. he started yelling and accusing me of all sorts of things, then said that his prescription for the sub couldnt be changed and that he has to stay in town. The only people he knows here are his druggy friends, so hed be right back staying with his mates who are all into his drugs.

i know in my head that i should just let go of him, that for my own sanity i need to get rid.. but my heart is a different matter. I married this man because i loved him, i dont know if i still do or not but there is obviously something that is keeping me to him. I mentioned codependency to the case worker i saw, but she was adamant that, in her experience, i am not quite a codependent... but i dont know that i trust that center tbh. These new pills i will have to hide .. but im used to hiding stuff like bank cards, money, anything that could be pawned...

he just asked if i could give him a lift for acupuncture.. but i told him he could fetch a bus or walk the 1 1/2 miles and blamed it on side effects from the new drugs im learning that i can be devious too

ETA: thanks anvil, i just looked up my new pills for "abuse" potential and it was number THREE on the list.. no wonder his eyes lit up when he heard i was going on antipsychotics @_@ yup i will have to lock these babies up or theyll end up in his little "official" treasure chest.