Old 03-25-2014, 10:25 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  
uncaged

I know all to well what you are going through..but fast forward two years later with my oxy addicted boyfriend. We now have three different smashed cars, I have been evicted from stolen rent before, had countless pawned items, and a man that constantly promises that this time is going to be different and he will stop despite the heartache and destruction oxys have caused. Its not fun having to police your own home. I have constant stress and anxiety and have a stomach ache every time I come home because I don't know if he will relapse or if my possesions will be gone ect..Its constant heartache and stress that you and your child don't need. I also once had a dealer he stole from knock on my door and tell my 13 year old son that he owed him money for pills fronted to him. Nice!! Same as you, when I have caught him red handed with foil in hand he still denied it. He began to isolate with his drugs as i'm now the enemy at times I guess. This drug is a whole different animal than any other drug I have dealt with. It really does take over the brain. I think its good he is staying separately. This is such a hard one but I hope you will not be like me and worry so much about supporting him but how to support yourself. I know easier said than done. The crazy thing is how crazy this drug switches someone into a different person. Last night we were hanging out on the couch watching movies yet tonight I came home to his tiny pupils in his lost eyes and I knew he chose to use again today. Again, to you and me both, no relationship or love for us can compete with this drug. It won't make them stop. I don't know what it will take but its in there own hands. Every time I try to stick to my guns that he must make the change and have several months to a year before I can trust him again..I give in and he gets comfy again for a honeymoon phase and then back to the shady lying. I hope you give him support but in a healthier way than I have. We shouldn't be working hard at there recovery while they sit back.