View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 10:11 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
hopeful4

Are you kidding me??

So, my XAH has been out for a bit. We have discussed things. I have opened my own checking account. We are plugging along. I spoke with an attorney last week and have gotten that moving (he does not know that bit yet). I have told him over and over our relationship is over. He came over about a week after he had been gone and told my kids it's over and he would have to be moving out, etc. So I am figuring he is coming out of denial and today I get this....just a few mins ago.....

I will be opening my own checking account tomorrow, are you sure this is what you want?

I respond by saying yes, I am sorry, it is.

He says...The kids and I are sorry too.

Are you kidding me?! Like my kids are going to side with him or like I caused this. I know what it is, pure manipulation. I said as much also. It just really ticks me off. Here I had just taken off work to take my older daughter to the counselor. I am just trying to move on and should not have to put up with this sort of BS. This is how it will be forever, I know that. It won't be possible to have a good parenting relationship w/him, he will make sure of it.

Sigh.....moving on. Just needing to vent I guess!