View Single Post
Old 02-25-2005, 05:33 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
splendra
the girl can't help it

I can totally understand why you are stuck...Infidelity is very difficult to get over. Trust is even harder to regain..

It is real easy to want to get into a controling mode. But, you deserve to have accountability from him. I really don't want to make too many suggestions here because I know it could stir the pot more.

But, I think I would have a really hard time with him being friends with women in AA....I think that he is asking for more trouble. Who is going to step in and say something? Are you depending on AA to do it? No honey they won't they might make suggestions that men hang with the men and women hang with the women but, they don't make anyone do anything......

You need to have a talk with him for sure. By not saying anything you are condoning his behavior. A man who has just confessed to infidelity and is now making new female friends is parading something you need to be paying attention to right in front of your eyes.

Ask yourself these questions: Are normally a jealous person without any reason? Do you get jealous because of his behavior?