View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 05:38 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Crossfitdad

No one can help you, but you with regard to the drinking problem.

But, you can certainly do something about the other issues. I doubt you are going to suffer too much from a second dui. But if you get a third, in many states it is a felony. Don't post stuff online regarding your criminal case!

1. Quit drinking and driving. I can understand having to drink if you're an alcoholic, but there is zero excuse for drinking and driving. Call a taxi, call a friend or walk!

2. You're about to lose unemployment? Why? How long have you been unemployed? Unemployment is meant to give you a cushion during hard times, not to live off. I assume you live in the US. Why don't you pack up your stuff (after checking with your court) and move to texas? You have no idea how many oilfield jobs there are. Unbelievable paying jobs with a future. In west texas fast food employees are being paid unbelievable wages because of the economy. Clearly there is nothing where you live if you can't find a job after that long.

3. Quit smoking pot. All the pot legalization folks say pot is nonaddictive, so just quit doing it.

I wish you the best of luck.