View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 02:28 AM
  # 400 (permalink)  
hypochondriac

Originally Posted by InsertNameHere View Post
I didn't grab a year and go out running amok to celebrate lol.
Hey, you laugh but that's what a lot of people do, it certainly crossed my mind Great to hear from you INH x

How did you end up doing this job Jeni?? The way I see it life is too short to do stuff that you don't like doing. You have pushed yourself and proved that you can do this job, it's just you don't like it so much. What you do have is something which you really enjoy doing and are good at. That's more than most people ever find in their life. Why can't you just do that? Even if it means a pay cut, it's better to be happy right?

I am thinking the same things myself, but to be honest I have a good balance at the moment doing my normal job and volunteering on mondays. I do love my work, I just don't like my boss, and all the self doubt and stuff I have would be there no matter what I was doing. Work has been hell recently, with one member of staff getting a warning and her just being general horrible to everyone because she is stressed. She told me she tried to kill herself (which is incidentally bullsh;t as she says this all the time for attention) and then got angry with me when I asked her brother to check on her. So all that drama hasn't helped keep me on the positive side of life. But, I finished two jobs recently which my customers were really pleased about, and both of them have spoken to my boss saying how happy they were with my work, so that should go in my good books at work, hopefully. I am however going to join a union in case the proverbial hits the fan in my department. I am generally paranoid there, and just in general really. I am feeling okay, looking forward to seeing my therapist next week.