Old 03-19-2014, 10:44 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
LBrain

"I was with this couple the other day."

Cabo,

What a topic. You just reminded me that I have to get rid of my mirror. It just isn't good enough for me anymore. Fortunately, since my xxxx don't stink, I can still keep my toilet. I'd hate to have a get new one every time I used it.

Not sure how this started. You were with(?) a couple...? Does that mean you know them or have a previous acquaintance? If so, this behavior should not come as a surprise.

I could have married a millionaire who almost caused traffic accidents when she walked down the street. She was smokin! No BS. Daddy had lots of dough, whole family was loaded. She told me she was going to make me a rich man. Problem is that she never told me she could make me a happy man. Fortunately or unfortunately I was able to see as her daughter (HS cheerleader) developed, how this child was becoming exactly as you describe this woman (your lunch lady) to be. Friends couldn't understand why I walked away from this.
But you understand completely. Thanks for reminding me what a great decision I made.

Am I in the right thread?