Old 12-13-2002, 08:34 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Kittycat
Fantastic Member

************************{Galvna}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
I have not been around much either...the HP is testing me. My terminally ill Mom had a heart attack while visiting me from out of town. The stress has been hell. She is ok...buit I sure can feel for you. Tonight my 12 foot tall Christmas tree fell over...............smashed to the ground.........it is my first holiday in 12 years without him( the A). I am wayyyyyyyyyyy older than you...but this is not what I pictured for me at 55. It is very hard I know...I have been there before. The A isdoing well...but he wants to come back now...since he has been doing so well for six whole weeks.........no way! The pressure is getting to me.
I have to agree with the group.....about helping others. My neice is a single Mom with 2 kids....they have just enough money. But her husband was a cocaine user and when she was really feeling the pinch about three years ago so they went to nursing homes and read to the people there that had NO one to come see them. They made cards.........painted jars and put fake flowers in them, the people loved it. The kids were proud. She made it a point to show the kids how lucky the were to have what they did and a Mommy to be with at Christmas and what Christmas really means... Love and peace. Hope all can go better for you.
Love Kitty