View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 06:13 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Timeforachange1

Well maybe this is where I will begin to appear controlling... I own the company and he is not listed on that company. Therefore, all the banking etc is mine responsibility. This company was set up this way because he was facing his 4th DUI charge and was looking at prison. However, a skilled lawyer kept him out. Regardless the business is mine. The house and all the assets are only in my name. He has not (on paper) made 1.00 since we married because everything is channeled through me. My AH has burned every bridge. His parents won't help, his brothers also exhibit similar A behaviors and don't have anything to help him financially. So I know he will cause a stink but he has no financial means to fight me legally. well maybe if he wins the lotto.. LOL

I'm scared I will lose my assets, or some of them, that is why I haven't filed criminal charges. Yes this is not right, but I intend on using his past theft as grounds to keep the assets I currently have. I have another business that actually purchased everything aside from this one he works for. So, so, so many layers of crap to peel back!