Old 12-13-2002, 07:42 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Laceejoe
Paused

Hi, galnva---I'm newer to the forum, so I haven't had a chance to read any of your earlier posts----but I did want to say "WELCOME BACK"!!!! This place is awesome--as you probably already know. Anyway, the people here have helped me immensely, and I know that they can offer more love and support than anywhere I know. I'm very glad that your Higher Power worked in your favor and you didn't ask your ex to go to Florida----it may have been a disaster waiting to happen. It's easy for him to blame YOU for his troubles with the law----but don't you go believing him!!! Deep inside, you know that he has his own journey---and his daily choices apparently continue to get him into hot water!! You need to continue to take care of you----and try to get through each day. I've been trying to get through a breakup also, and the pain of looking at pictures of happier times is just too much to bear. (esp. at this time of year!!). During those times, I try (and the key word is "try") to think of happier moments and the love and support he gave me when I needed it. I miss the life we should/could have had were it not for HIS choices----but somewhere in his mind and heart, I know he's kicked himself many times over!! Choices, galnva---remember that, okay??? Remember the reflection that looks back at us in the mirror. Wishing you all the best!! Love, LACEEJOE