View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 02:58 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
hiddenzebra
a bit out there

Ouch chickippo, glad you're ok. I've been in similar situations before, literally on hands and knees to get around (mostly from bed to the bathroom and back again) because constant fainting had be too scared to stand upright and risk falling. Couldn't believe how fast my heart was going, and taking my pulse scared me even more. I'm not there right now, if I get there it won't hit for a day or two. Hoping I'm not there!

Today was painful. Felt like death. I thought about trying out some of the arsenal of benzos I've got available. I know they can be life savers, but would prefer to leave them on the shelf. Trying to get it done with beer, for now. Drank six and feel all sorts of better. Body functional enough to remind me of how sore it is, in even more ways than I noticed before. Six is a bit high, but it's not 20 like a week ago. Some emotional support is welcomed and I don't need any negativity. I'll probably have another couple more or so before I lie down hoping for a bit of sleep, though I may just end up lying there in agony. I'm around half of baseline and to me that's progress. No one's told me that it's against the rules to mention this type of stuff, and I hope it's not detrimental to anyone in any way. I know there are times when I really hate reading about what can happen. Btw just for the record I'd recommend medical help to anyone in a situation anywhere similar to mine. Again, I don't want to brag, but I know a lot about this stuff and trust myself more than a doc reading a chart. I have the tools,... I could really use some emotional support right now.